Hollywood Arts Collective
Thomas Safran & Associates’ Hollywood Arts Collective community was awarded the 2023 Commercial Real Estate Affordable Housing Silver Award. To learn more, visit Hollywood Arts Collective.
- LA Business Journal, 2023 Commercial Real Estate Awards: Affordable Housing, March 7, 2023
West LA VA Building 207
Thomas Safran & Associates, The Veterans Collective (TVC) and U.S.VETS celebrated the opening of VA 207 on the campus of the West Los Angeles Veterans Administration on February 28, 2023. This property is now home to veterans who formerly experienced homelessness. Building 207 features 60 units of permanent supportive housing and has supportive services. To learn more, visit West LA VA Building 207.
- Urbanize LA, Building 207 supportive housing debuts at VA Campus, March 9, 2023
- Brentwood News, 60 New Housing Units for Veterans on VA Campus, March 3, 2023
- Westside Current, Homeless Veterans Finding New Homes At The VA Campus, March 2, 2023
- Beverly Hills Courier, New Complex at West LA VA to House Senior Military Veterans, March 2, 2023
- Santa Monica Daily Press, New building on West LA VA campus to house 59 homeless and at-risk veterans, March 1, 2023
- Fox 11 Los Angeles, ‘It’s a blessing’: Homeless vets find housing on West LA VA campus, February 28, 2023
- CNN, New housing opens for 59 homeless veterans on VA land in Los Angeles – 6 years after 1,200 units were promised, February 28, 2023
- ABC7 Eyewitness News, Permanent Housing Facility for Homeless Veterans Opens at West LA VA, February 28, 2023
- The American Legion, VA adds housing for homeless veterans on West LA Campus, February 28, 2023
Thomas Safran & Associates (TSA) and community partners celebrated the completion of Beach Terrace, a new housing development of 42 units of affordable housing for families on April 25, 2023. The Pacific Coast Builders Conference (PCBC) awarded TSA’s Beach Terrace community the Gold Nugget Award in 2023. To learn more, visit Beach Terrace.
- Affordable Housing Finance, Affordable Housing Developments Recognized at 2023 Gold Nugget Awards, May 25, 2023
- Spectrum News, Beach Terrace is an affordable housing lifeline in Inglewood, April 26, 2023
Reseda Theater Senior Housing
Thomas Safran & Associates and community partners celebrated the completion of Reseda Theater Senior Housing, a new housing development of 26 units of affordable housing for seniors in June 2023. To learn more, visit Reseda Theater Senior Housing.
- Spectrum News, New affordable housing option opens for seniors, July 5, 2023
- Urbanize LA, Reseda Theatre Senior Housing opens at 7219 N Canby Avenue, June 29, 2023